GENUINE HEALTH Greens+ Multi+ (Natural Vanilla - 513 gr)
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
GENUINE HEALTH - Greens+ Multi+ - 513 Gram(s) - NPN : 80011817
NOURISH YOUR BODY THE RIGHT WAY: Greens+ Multivitamin makes getting essential daily nutrition, simple & convenient. Greens+ Multivitamin offers the ultimate convenience of a superfood and broad-spectrum vitamin and mineral supplement, all at once, so you can fill any nutritional gaps in your diet and prevent the need for additional supplements.
YOUR SUPERFOOD & MULTI-VITAMIN IN JUST 1 SCOOP: Our formula contains 1 multivitamin & mineral supplement, plus 1 B-Complex for ultimate convenience. To help you cover all your nutritional bases, our formula is also filled with 10 colourful superfoods including organic beetroot, 3 mineral-rich sea vegetables featuring chlorella and spirulina, 3 chlorophyll-rich grasses such as wheat grass & an array of adaptogenic (stress-supporting) herbs including Siberian ginseng and licorice root extracts.
SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE & SUPPLEMENT CABINET: Get the full-body benefits of Greens+ with the added bonus of a multivitamin & mineral supplement to help you meet the daily recommended amount of essential vitamins & minerals. To help you get the most out of just 1 supplement, we've also added 1.5g of gut-loving probiotics which are essential for helping your body absorb and use nutrients most.
DIRECTIONS & USE
Adult Dosage: Mix 1 scoop (17.8 g) in 1½ cups (375 mL) of pure water. Shake well. Take with food a few hours before or after taking other medications.
If you are a new user of greens+, begin with 1/3 of a scoop daily and gradually increase to a full scoop daily over a 3 week period.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
Just one scoop per day gives you all the superfoods, vitamins and minerals for your body to thrive!
Add to smoothies
- 10 superfoods
- 3 sea vegetables
- 3 chlorophyll-rich grasses
- 7 energizing herbs
- 1 multivitamin & mineral supplement
- 1 B-Complex
CAUTIONS & NOTES
- Not to be taken by children, during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, by those on medication or with chronic health problems or cancer unless under the recommendation of a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain.
- Do not use if you have gastrointestinal blockage, or a history of non-melanoma skin cancer.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days. Use with caution if allergic to bee products.
For maximum freshness, keep refrigerated after opening.
Non-toxic desiccant packet inside for freshness.