An Austrian doctor, Ignaz Perzali, is regarded as the founder of Modern Iridology. As a doctor, he started noticing the changes in the colour and structure of the eyes and iris when they had a disease or change in the condition of their health. He understood that the eyes were the mirrors that reflected information from inside the body to the outside. Today, numerous doctors worldwide utilize Iridology to discover information about their patient's internal health.
Iridology is an important and unique assessment tool in determining the balance of health in a patient in three areas:
- Reveals the particular physical type and condition of the person from the image of an eye
- By assessing the constitutional type - lymphatic, psychotic, etc., to help us determine what type of homeopathic medicine, herbal formula or food is to be suggested for the individual
- .Rather than a one-size-fits model, Iridology enables an INDIVIDUAL approach based upon each person's unique condition, situation, constitution, environment, etc.
As an Integrated Health Practitioner, I make a detailed assessment of your unique condition, affecting all areas of your life, and a review of your diet. I propose specific adjustments that correspond to your health status and needs. In addition to providing a nutritional intake adapted to your constitution and your activities, we seek to eliminate toxins accumulated in the body, support the body in its natural functions, and strengthen the individual's overall constitution.
Live Blood Cell Analysis
Live Blood Analysis, also known as live cell microscopy, is a practice where we examine a small drop of your blood under a high-powered microscope connected to a screen. Examining the blood on a screen, we look at your red and white blood cells, plasma, and other details to determine your blood's health and your body's overall health.
Using Live Blood Analysis, we can show you what we are viewing on the screen and what aspects are of concern. Together, we can look at changes to your diet and lifestyle that will work to increase your energy levels and health while preventing future health issues.
The difference between traditional blood testing and Live Blood Analysis
With traditional medical blood testing, preserved blood samples are sent to a laboratory to analyze them for cell counts and chemical composition. With Live Blood Analysis, we view your blood within 20 minutes while the cells are still alive. This means that we can not only see how many white blood cells you have but how they are functioning too! This gives us a clearer picture of how your blood is behaving within your body and what changes can be made to improve its function.
The benefits of Live Blood Analysis
An experienced and well-trained practitioner can use Live Blood Analysis to observe the shape and movement of your red blood cells, revealing key nutrition markers such as your levels of iron, protein, vitamins, folic and fatty acids. Your body's digestive health may also be reflected in your blood analysis, as well as the function of your organs and immune system.
Using Live Blood Analysis to gauge your current health status and progress over time, you can stay motivated to make changes to your diet and lifestyle that benefit your health and well-being for the long term.
What a Live Blood Analysis can detect:
- Dehydration (low energy, poor concentration)
- Acidity and dysregulation (which can lead to poor health)
- Lack of enzyme factor (not digesting, leading to excess weight, allergies, poor nutrition)
- Poor fat intake or digestion
- Poor red blood cell formation (lack of oxygen & energy)
- Liver stress or congestion
- Bowel toxicity
- Thyroid imbalance (the thyroid regulates metabolism)
- Hormonal Imbalance (mood swings, headaches, PMS)
- Heavy metals, chemical load
- Plaque, platelet aggregation (poor blood flow)
- Bacterial infection (rashes, lack of energy)
- Fermentation (from too many carbohydrates or sugars)
- Poor motility of white blood cells (Important for the immune system)
- Basophils (a sign of allergic response)