BELL Liver Support (60 veg caps)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Bell Lifestyle - BELL Liver Support - 60 veggie Capsule(s) - NPN: 80112479 --
- Helps to support liver function. Hepatoprotectant/liver protectant.
- A unique combination for liver health.
- Turmeric is used in Herbal Medicine to increase bile excretion by the liver (choleretic), stimulate contraction of the gallbladder (cholagogue) and as a hepatoprotectant/liver protectant. Curcuma longa is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve flatulent dyspepsia (carminative) and aid digestion.
- Features N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) with herbal extracts.
- Dandelion is used in Herbal Medicine to help increase bile flow (choleretic), treat digestive upset (dyspepsia) and as an alterative to help relieve dermatological conditions, such as eczema.
- Suitable to dermatological conditions, such as eczema.
- Globe artichoke is used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive upset, such as indigestion and help increase bile flow (choleretic). Source of antioxidants.
A unique and comprehensive formula that works to help maintain and protect the liver, which is an important detoxification organ.
Turmeric extract 20:1 (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 100 mg (DHE 2000 mg), Globe artichoke extract 10:1 (Cynara cardunculus) (leaf) 75 mg (DHE 750 mg), N-Acetyl-L-cysteine 150 mg, Milk thistle extract 10:1 (Silybum marianum) (seed) 300 mg (DHE 3000 mg), Dandelion extract 10:1 (Taraxacum officinale) (root) 75 mg (DHE 750 mg).
Hypromellose, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times per day. Take with meals. To ensure an increase of the amount of urine, adequate fluid intake is required during treatment.
Duration of Use: Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 2 weeks. For occasional use only. Use for at least 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Cautions and Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have liver or gall bladder diseases, gallstones, kidney stones, stomach ulcers, excess stomach acid and/or intestinal obstruction.
Contraindications: Do not use this product if you have a bile duct obstruction, heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet) or are taking products containing diuretics. Do not use this product if you are taking antibiotics or nitroglycerin.
Known Adverse Reactions: Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.