A. VOGEL DIGESTIVE AID COMPLEX (60 Tabs)
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
This formula is a combination of Artichoke, Milk thistle, Boldo and Dandelion. Helps to relieve digestive disturbances such as: heartburn, acid reflux, excess burping, bloating, nausea, feeling of abnormal or slow digestion or early satiety.
- Lactose and gluten free
- Artichoke, Milk Thistle, Boldo & Dandelion Complex
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve minor digestive disturbances, such as dyspepsia.
With so many products on the market it is important to ensure whatever you choose is backed by science and approved claims.
A multi-centre open clinical trial to assess the tolerability and efficacy of Boldocynara®, a traditional herbal preparation for functional digestive disorders, 2013
- Artichoke leaf*♣ (Cynara scolymus)(1.674:1) 4.6 mg
- equivalent to 7.7 mg of dry leaf;
- Boldo leaf (Peumus boldus)(5:1) 0.7 mg
- equivalent to 3.5 mg of dry leaf;
- Milk Thistle fruit (Silybum marianum)(25:1) 3.2 mg
- equivalent to 80 mg of dry fruit;
- Dandelion root & leaf*♣ (Taraxacum officinale)(2.917:1) 1.2 mg
- equivalent to 3.5 mg of dry root and leaf
* Certified organically-grown by: CH-BIO-006 /♣ Fresh
Microcrystalline cellulose, glyceryl distearate.
DIRECTIONS & USE
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily, before a meal.
Duration of use: Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks.
CAUTIONS & NOTES
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones, liver or gall bladder diseases, impaired kidney and/or liver function, and/or intestinal obstruction.
- Do not use if you have bile duct obstruction.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you have an allergy to Asteraceae/ Compositae (daisy) family and in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
- Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.