NUTRAVITE Joint Cream (120 grams)
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
NUTRAVITE - Nutravite Joint Cream - 120 Gram(s) - NPN : 80009674
Joint Cream with Glucosamine & MSM is a topical analgesic. It is indicated to temporarily relieve pain due to osteoarthritis. Glucosamine and MSM are the main actives which work in conjunction with other safe and effective natural ingredients in this unique formula. The result is effective relief of pain, stiffness and immobility.
Glucosamine and MSM are blended with active ingredients of: turmeric, menthol crystal, camphor oil, frankincense, and devil’s claw. All clinically proven to relieve tough pain fast.
Glucosamine has been clinically proven to relieve pain and joint stiffness associated with osteoarthritis. Glucosamine does however degrade when digested, and is partially absorbed by the liver and other tissue, leaving less available for the joints.
On its own, Glucosamine cannot absorb through the skin, but Nutravite Joint Cream combines Glucosamine with transdermal MSM as well as the penetrating emollients Evening Primrose Oil, Olive Oil and Peppermint Oil. They help Glucosamine and the other active ingredients in Nutravite Joint Cream to penetrate deep through the skin, while stimulating circulation, opening pores, soothing, and moisturizing.
2-amino-2-deoxy-beta-D-glucopyranose sulfate (Glucosamine) 5.0%, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 4.95%, Menthol Crystal 2.0%, Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor Oil) 0.5%, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 0.33%, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) 0.33%, Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil’s Claw) 0.33%.
Water, Glyceryl Stearate & PEG 100, Cetyl Alcohol, Olive Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Beeswax, Peppermint Oil, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolmine, Carbomer, Evening Primrose Oil
DIRECTIONS & USE
Apply topically to the affected area 3 to 5 times daily.
CAUTIONS & NOTES
- External Use Only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If skin irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If symptoms persist or worsen please consult your health care practitioner.
- Application of external heat, such as an electric heating pad may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage or apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- If you experience pain, swelling or blistering, stop use and get medical help right away.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.