NATURE'S WAY Umcka Coldcare Syrup (Cherry - 120 ml)
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Natures Way - Umcka Coldcare Syrup - 120 Milliltres - NPN: 80088597
Nature's Way Umcka ColdCare Syrup is clinically proven to shorten duration & reduce symptom severity of the common cold, bronchitis, laryngitis and/or pharyngitis. Umcka is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots and has its origins in South African folk medicine.
The cherry flavoured syrup is non-drowsy and suitable for children aged one year and older.
DIRECTIONS & USE
- Adults and adolescents 13 years and older: 7.5 ml (1 1/2 teaspoons) 3 times daily.
- Children 6-12: 5 ml (1 teaspoon) 3 times daily.
- Children 1-5: 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon) 3 times daily.
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
CAUTIONS & NOTES
- If you have a liver disorder, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Stop use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble such as yellowing of the skin/eyes (jaundice), stomach pain, dark urine, sweating, nausea, unusual tiredness and/or loss of appetite and consult a healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms are severe or are accompanied by high fever and shortness of breath, consult a health care practitioner,
Use during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended due to lack of clinical data.
Known adverse reactions:
Some people may experience gastrointestinal discomfort, and in rare cases, some people may experience mild nosebleeds, bleeding gums, hypersensitivity, such as an allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Rare, unpredictable cases of liver injury have been reported.
Keep out of reach of children.