NEW ROOTS DMSO (50 ml)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Online Pricing is not available in-store
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
NEW ROOTS - DMSO - 50 Millilitre(s) - NPN: 80058315
New Roots DMSO helps temporarily reduce the pain associated with musculoskeletal conditions of large joints and pain reduction for muscles, tendons, ligaments, knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, and wrists
DMSO, or dimethylsulfoxide, is a potent compound that delivers intense, targeted relief for acute pain, such as posttraumatic soft-tissue injuries, acute bursitis, strains, and sprains. It allows for accelerated crossing of tissue membranes, with the skin in particular. Known for its therapeutic properties, especially for the healing of injuries, DMSO can be applied on sprained ankles, pulled muscles, dislocated joints, and fractures to help reduce pain.
Adults: Apply 8–12 ml on affected area three times daily or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Make sure the affected area is thoroughly cleansed before application.
Wash your hands before and after application.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water.
For external use only..
DMSO (methyl sulfoxide 99.9%) 90%, Purified Water (10%).
Purified Water (10%).
CAUTIONS & NOTES
- Consult a health-care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have severe liver or kidney disease.
- Consult a health-care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, or if irritation persists.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation develops.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water.
- A garlic-like taste or smell may be present on your breath and skin after using DMSO.
- Product is expansive and may leak through the applicator once product is opened, which is normal. For external use only.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Keep away from strong light and heat.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.