HEALTHOLOGY Gut FX Formula (180 gr)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Healthology - Gut FX Formula - 180 Gram(s) - NPN: 80096731 --
Gut health is the foundation of our overall health. Our digestive system allows us to break down and absorb nutrients (and energy) from food and eliminate toxins from the body. It is also the control centre of our immune system, and produces many of our hormones including serotonin and dopamine, which impact our mood, sleep, appetite and the nervous system.
GUT-FX is the ultimate formula to heal inflammation and restore our gut-neighbourhood. It provides the building blocks that your body needs to repair the lining of the intestinal tract. It contains herbs to reduce inflammation and soothe digestion, and probiotics to support a healthy gut flora. GUT-FX provides a well-rounded approach to supporting gut health, which improves our ability to absorb nutrients, eliminate toxins, balance the immune system and support neurological hormones.
The gut lining is like a neighbourhood made up of houses along a street. If we have a good neighbourhood, there are people living in each home who take care of their yards and go to work to contribute to society as a whole. Cars may drive down the street in this neighbourhood, but they only pull into driveways and enter homes if they’re invited guests.
Each Scoop (6g) Contains
- L-Glutamine 5,000mg
- N-Acetyl-Glucosamine (N-Acetyl-beta-D-glucosamine) … 500 mg
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) 10:1 Extract (QCE 2g) … 200 mg
- Aloe Vera Leaf Gel (Aloe barbadensis) 200:1 Extract (QCE 40g) … 200 mg
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra – stem bark inner) … 100 mg
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus - Whole Cell LA-14 … 5 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium Animalis subsp. Lactis - Whole Cell BI-04 … 5 Billion CFU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Dipotassium phosphate, Potassium phosphate monobasic, Trehalose, Sucrose
Adults: Mix 1 teaspoon (6g) with water or juice before use, and drink once daily.
Take a few hours before or after other medications or natural health products.
Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Maintain adequate fluid intake throughout the day.
- Do not use this product if you have a compromised immune system.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, or severe abdominal pain.
- Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, have had recent surgery or have upcoming surgery. Keep out of reach of children.