ATHLETIC ALLIANCE Regen X BCAA (Lemon Squeeze - 570 gr)
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
ATHLETIC ALLIANCE - Regen X BCAA - 570 Gram(s) - NPN: 80050993
Regen-X is our advanced 4:1:1 BCAA++ recovery formula. Regular BCAA formulas offer muscle recovery and nothing else, but not Regen-X. Take your recovery to the NEXT LEVEL with whole body repair. Signal muscle protein synthesis (MPS) and stave off catabolism with our BCAA blend containing over 3g of leucine, while our joint repair blend strengthens and repairs connective tissue. Replenish glutamine stores, repair the digestive system, and hydrate and detoxify with our unique blend of glutamine, glycine, taurine, electrolytes, antioxidants and more. For top-notch performance, you need top-notch recovery. Well, look no further. Athletic Alliance has you covered, as always, with no artificial flavours or dyes.
No proprietary blends / No artificial flavours or dyes
4:1:1 BCAA Complex:
- L-Leucine is the “main” BCAA in muscle tissue and is a huge player in producing muscle, signaling and stimulating new muscle growth, and preventing muscle loss. Leucine signals mTOR which induces MPS and causes an insulin spike, shuttling nutrients into cells.
- L-Isoleucine is an intermediate BCAA with less anabolic effect than leucine but more anabolic/anti-catabolic than valine. It increases the uptake and utilization of glucose in muscle tissue helping to aid performance.
- L-Valine The last of the three BCAAs, valine is essential to MPS though less significant than leucine or isoleucine. It assists in energy provisioning and helps build strength and muscle mass.
Whole Body Repair Complex:
- L-Glycine aids in most cognitive functions including memory. Essential to the production of creatine, glutathione (a potent antioxidant) and collagen.
- L-Glutamine minimizes break down of muscle, improves protein metabolism, aids in absorption of nutrients, repairs damage to the digestive system and stimulates immune function.
- Taurine is the most predominant amino acid in muscle tissue and helps to maintain muscle cell hydration and general function of the central nervous system.
- Glucosamine helps maintain healthy joints and cartilage.
- Quercetin is a potent antioxidant with anti-arthrogenic and anti-carcinogenic properties. Aids in the absorption of other nutrients as well as the utilization of vitamin C.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine increases oxygen levels in the blood and helps regulate and support the body’s amino acid profile during intense exercise.
- Electrolytes improve hydration, endurance, circulation and act as a nutritional transport mechanism.
- Vitamin B6 and B12 assist with healthy red blood cell production and improve oxygen levels.
- Vitamin C assists with tissue formation and immune function.